Wednesday, July 21, 2010

J's Personal: I Was Never Lucky In Love To Begin With...


True enough, anime fans like me find it very hard to get relationships into motion. It is especially so in my age group where little to none of girls loves anime as a hobby... In fact, am always becoming the 'councilor' or 'light bulb' in helping people find happiness instead of myself. What truly pissed me off today was something that happened after lecture in school where a girl whom i knew of forgot to take her sweater home. I spotted it and wanted to take it to her but however was stopped by my friends who told me to pass it to another friend of mine who seem infatuated by her. Of course through much peer pressure that am reluctant to pass it to him to take the credit instead.

So this brings to the point whether am I just bad in love or because of such obstacles or my past that has prevented me from doing so... Yes indeed I felt jealous but at the same time it reminds me of my previous friend who did the same thing to me too where he loves girls so much to the extend that he'd actually badmouthed your personality to them to keep them from knowing others better. Such topics about relationships has brought me down to tears many a times before and even till now so it has really traumatize me a couple to make me feel really negative about such. Was hoping some kind soul would help get me to regain confidence in myself once again to get back my heartbeating moments one more time...

No comments:

Post a Comment