Tuesday, March 8, 2011

J's Chimes: Nendoroid Kirino Kousaka


Finally had the chance to open up my Nendoroids that Ive bought last week. And I must say am pretty happy with the Kirino Nendoroid. Darn... not only the anime's good, the model isn't bad either. I just had to get this because of a certain pose that she has that I fell in love with...


Even when she goes all Tsundere, Kirino still looks pretty cute nonetheless... The theme song of Ore No Imouto kept playing on my head while taking photos of her. It's just too hard to resist her cuteness...


Love this shot a lot... Shows her cute angry face which often appears with her arms folded when talking to her brother... Must be tough for Kyosuke though...


Yup... This face of extreme happiness caught my attention as to purchasing hr immediately without much consideration. Too darn cute to resist and too tempted to take as much photos of it as possible before finding her a new place to display...


Love this shot the most... The feeling of extreme happiness is just too err... indescribable. Just too good and makes my day...


Go figures... Kirino's always happy when she purchased her new Imouto eroge... Didn't paste the eroge cover stickers onto that piece of plastic she's holding though. Original is still best so as to avoid wear and tear of it...


Kirino's happiness just gets to you... Perhaps am going to interchange her smiley face onto other Nendoroids and see what I can get out of the other characters...could be fun to watch...

No comments:

Post a Comment