Saturday, March 5, 2011

J's Chimes: New Nendoroids...


2 new Nendoroids found their way to my house this week and can't wait to take pictures of it soon... However I've totally ran out of display areas for them. The 2 new Nendoroids I've got this week were Kirino Kousaka and Hatsune Miku yet again with her musical instruments. Probably one of the best Nendoroids I've got this year...


Kirino is a definite must get for the popular anime series Ore No Imouto. Well, every otaku out there loves a girlfriend who loves anime too ya? Its just so cute and irresistible that I just had to grab her...


Once again I've got Hatsune Mikuand and this time, she has her own set of musical instruments to pose around with. Am really eager to open this up but I guess I should put this on hold first due to the fact that I do not have any space left for display yet... Guess I gonna make room for more new Nendoroids pretty soon now...

No comments:

Post a Comment