Monday, August 9, 2010

J's Chimes: Presenting Otaku Culture


Something amazing happen which took us by storm in my final semester. It seems that one of my modules required us to make a presentation about anything we wanted to. One of my friends suggested that we'd introduce the Otaku Culture for our presentation. Was in favor with the suggestions cause I'd actually knew a lot about such being somewhat an Otaku myself. It is the most interesting assignment that I would hardly wait to start thinking and scripting our presentation. I guess it is really a given because there's really a lot of things to share and talk about in regards to our hobby. Makes my day and lots of motivation to do this assignment... Hopefully would be able to come up with something that could awe the audiences...

No comments:

Post a Comment