Thursday, November 4, 2010

J's Chimes: Making A Hand Guard Cosplay...


Now that my examinations are over, it time to concentrate on making a hand guard cosplay and hopefully just in time for the coming AFA X. Had finally found all materials and prep them beforehand before starting. Have always wanna try making a costume, prop or some sort so that it's originally mine... But of course, I'd still need a sample for making one.


A typical example would be this sample in which I took from the Mecha Art Museum that was held months back at the West Coast Plaza. Gonna try my best to make one and hopefully it turns out well though... Will be keeping you guys posted about the progress and completion if I will to make it though... (You seriously got to have the mood and the time and patience to make one of these...)

No comments:

Post a Comment